The Hair That Moves Blog Has Relocated!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://blog.hairthatmoves.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar hair BUZZ!





The buzz of the day- Oscar's red carpet who's wearing who and who looked the best. Dresses, makeup, hair and of course, jewelery.
I always make it a point to watch these award because they are often favorite looks for most brides.Hollywood sets the tone for sure.
Overall, I thought hair and makeup was average.The Makeup looked fresh and elegant, soft fresh spring colors.
Hair styles, are always a toss up. There were statements, like Sarah Jessica Parker's, large bun, or weft covered piece, taking my eye off of her absolutely gorgeous gown. Miley Sirus had a nice soft, elegant style accenting her great form fitting gown.
My favorite women of the night, Sandra Bullock. Understated and her hair was elegant and interesting, while being warn almost down. A style assured to be recreated this season.
However, some of these styles looked win blown and little messy for the red carpet. Not shiny and perfect as usual.I am guessing there was some rian or wind. I was a little disappointed. I hoped for some more inspiration.
I always love watching these award shows, as they seem to set the tone for bridal season and the overall feel for the styles most people request.
I am looking forward to recreating some of these looks this season. thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment